- Learn to Draw any Subject with Great Accuracy
- Learn Composition and Perspective
- Improve Your Free-Hand Drawing
- Create and Transfer Outline Drawings
- Includes 1 x A4 Tracedown Graphite Carbon worth £2.30 !
Introducing Colin’s Square Drawing Transparent Grids. Have you always wanted to learn how to draw? How about drawing an accurate outline to colour in using your favourite art medium? This old established method of drawing has been updated and refined by us and used by thousands of students worldwide. It is the tool of choice by many of our students who find it difficult to proportion their subjects accurately. Pack Includes:
- 3 x Transparent Grids – 1 inch, Half inch, Quarter inch squares
- 3 x Paper Grids – 1 inch squares
- 1 x A4 Tracedown Graphite Carbon
- Written Instructions
- Free Video Course (Click Here)
Want to buy on Amazon.co.uk? Click Here.
The 1″ transparent grid is A4 size the half inch and quarter inch are on a sheet of A4 film but separated by a dotted line making them A5 when cut. Both of these two smaller grids are designed to be used over the top of the one inch grid that is laid over a reference photo or print to help break down the reference details. Both of these grids have been designed so that the reference area they cover do the job without making it confusing to the artist. The graphite pencils we recommend to use with the grids are also available here.
“He is such a good teacher, so easy to understand and follow. His “Square drawing” pack is a must, I have used them time and again to produce successful portraits of animals and people. Thank you Colin”
– Bea Atkinson