- Two Different Sided Textures – Tooth and Smooth
- Excellent for Pastel Pencil Work
- Sand Colour is the perfect base for all subjects
- Pastel Pencil can be erased once without ruining paper
- Recommended by World Renowned Artist Colin Bradley
Introducing the Sand Coloured Ingres Pastel Paper by Fabriano. Have you ever got frustrated with a piece of artwork? Many times, the paper doesn’t react well to the medium on top of it. Not with Ingres Paper by Fabriano, this perfect sand colour provides a great tone for all subjects and compliments the colours on top.
Available in 30 Sheet Pads:
A4 Landscape Pad – 30 Sheets – Tooth running Horizontally in Landscape Orientation – glued on left short edge.
A4 Portrait Pad – 30 Sheets – Tooth running Horizontally in Portrait Orientation – glued on top short edge.
Sand Coloured, 160 gram Fabriano Ingres Pastel Paper.
Note: Colin choose’s to use the tooth side of the pastel paper but this is only his recommendation.
A4 measures 210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches.