- Faber-Castell are Strong Pencils which don’t crack easily when being used or sharpened
- Higher Pigmentation than ordinary Pastel Pencils so your Pictures will stand out from the rest
- Easy to Use – Pencils are already a familiar tool to work with
- Dust free! Pastel get’s absorbed into the paper
- Get Stunning Results from Faber-Castell
- Hand Picked Colours from Colin Bradley
Have you ever wanted to try a medium that requires no mess or mixing of colours? One that’s easy to pick up and learn? Have you ever had pastel pencils that break or crack when being used? This special selection provides with a wide range of colours to get you started and because they’re durable and strong, they’re built to last.
They contain all the pencils to do the Starter Packs we sell here.
This box includes different colours from the standard box of 24 pencils sold elsewhere. Inside you’ll find colours hand picked by Colin that he uses on a regular basis. When doing any of Colin’s pictures we recommend you check the list of colours required to the ones that are included below.
Colours in this set:
101, 103, 106, 109, 143, 192, 267, 173, 170, 168, 194, 131, 191, 187, 186, 176, 177, 283, 273, 199, 183, 182, 184, 175.
Differences between this set and the standard 24 set
The difference between this set and the standard 24 set that Faber-Castell sells is that this set has these colours:
103, 192, 267, 170, 194, 131, 191, 187, 186, 176, 182, 184 and 175.