- Two Different Sided Textures – Tooth and Smooth
- Excellent for Pastel Pencil Work
- Sand Colour is the perfect base for all subjects
- Pastel Pencil can be erased once without ruining paper
- Recommended by World Renowned Artist Colin Bradley
Introducing the Sand Coloured Ingres Pastel Paper by Fabriano. Have you ever got frustrated with a piece of artwork? Many times, the paper doesn’t react well to the medium on top of it. With Ingres Paper by Fabriano, this perfect sand colour provides a great tone for all subjects and compliments the colours on top.
Available in 12 Individual Sheets:
Landscape – Tooth running Horizontally in Landscape Orientation
Portrait – Tooth running Horizontally in Portrait Orientation
Sand Coloured, 160 gram Fabriano Ingres Pastel Paper.
Note: Colin choose’s to use the tooth side of the pastel paper but this is only his recommendation.